A loner

Salam.

Honestly, I lost my life right now. Sangat sibuk dan sibuk. I don't even have time to take care of myself. Less time sleeping on my own bed. No more daily sleep as I don't have much time to do so. Headache. Bath every night cause the day was tight with schedule. And am asking myself, is this some kind of excuses? I hope not, but it could be one. Please, am so exhausted.

Hari ni je, I went out at 9 am and then get back at 11 pm. Sangat penat. Rehat aku cuma dalam kereta sementara tunggu member keluar rumah. So tiring but then this is a life that I chose to be. Esok nak pergi Bahau untuk shoot Arab. Entah apa yang akan berlaku esok, skrip pun baru je siap tadi.

Dah seminggu lebih macamni. Minggu depan pun bakal jadi macamni. Semangat, datanglah untuk menguatkan hati dan jiwa yang lara. Bila dalam keadaan macamni, kita rasa sangat lemah dan tak berdaya. U just need to rely on something. To listen to what you want to share. To be by your side at any time. To comfort you when you are so stress out. To cuddle you when you feel so sad. Life is just something that follow your path, your own path, the path that you created not others.

Shall the tears be a friend of the loner?

Sangat letih and am still hoping for the bright from the other side. Dear diary, can you be by my side for the time being? If not, that's ok because you have your own life to focus on. I'm just a loner that always facing difficulties by my own. Isn't that what I chose to be? Then, I have to accept the reality that I just need to comfort myself, to listen by myself, to cuddle my sadness, to create my own path. Life, you are so fair to be like this cause you were created by the almighty, you shall follow the scenery.

I am just an excuser to avoid reality.

Wassalam.

3 Shreks:

Anonymous said...

semoga tetap kuat...

Anonymous said...

salam kausar sayang,

tabahlah ukhti...
rehat kita di sana...

(sambil memujuk diri sendiri~ same condition)

i.love.u :)

Miftah-Aljinan said...

Assalamu'alaykum..yes dear,tears can be so close to us when its hards,but ALlah will be always be with u...
tadi cer-cerita ngan kak fifi,erm mutaba'ah mengikat kita untuk kuat :)tapi when the "time" comes we usually cannot make it,huhu happen always to me! jom

 
;